Friday, March 10, 2017

Beauty and the Beast Cupcake Toppers

I am so excited for this movie, although the last time we watched the animated Beauty and the Beast we had to turn it off as my daughter - then 4 was afraid of the beast...

Free printable beauty and the beast cupcake toppers

There were a lot of different characters in this movie so I created 12 different cupcake toppers.

Free printable beauty and the beast 2017 cupcake toppers


beauty and the beast cupcake toppers


beauty and the beast 2017 party printables


And here are some free printable party invitations I created

beauty and the beast 2017 printables

Let me know if you have and trouble printing them or any special party requests, and I will try to get to them as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...