Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Free Printable Moana Invitations 2

I had fun creating party invitations and thought the last ones turned out pretty good so I decided to create another two options for Moana invitations:

Moana invitations


Here's Moana when she is all grown up

free Moana invitation printable

And you can download the Moana Invitation3 from DropBox which I saved two - to a page for convenience.

free printable Moana invitations

And here is the last option I designed for a Moana Invitation

free Moana party printables

You can Download it here: Moana Invitation4 double

Moana birthday party printables

And here are the co-ordinating cupcake toppers I created:

free Moana birthday printables

And here are the rest of the Free Moana party printables I designed.

Moana birthday party printables







5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! It was going to cost me $36 for invites. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so so glad that you enjoyed them! And glad you saved money as well ;) I am sure the party was a hit!

      Delete
  2. Thanks very much, this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have saved me money as well! Now I can invest more in the party for my soon to be 5yr old daughter.
    One question on the pin the tail game. Is there a larger version?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...